1.Heat grill to temperature 175o to 200oF.
- Dilute GRILL MAGIC CONCENTRATE with equal parts water and pour on grill.
- Allow to soak of a minute or two, then scrape off loosened deposits. If necessary, re-apply and scrape stubborn spots.
- Rinse with potable water.
- Apply cooking oil to grill surface to prevent food from sticking.
OVENS, STOVES, RANGES, ROTISSERIES, VENTS AND HOODS:
- If possible, use on warm (150o to 200oF) equipment.
- Use straight for heaviest deposits or dilute with up to 5 parts water for lighter grease deposits.
- Allow several minutes for penetrating chemical action.
- Rinse with water or wipe with a wet rag.
- For heaviest deposits reapplication may be necessary.