150203 - PIONEER BRITE CARPEX Carpet Cleaner Concentrate, 4x1 gl., (other sizes avail.)
Carpex is a specially designed carpet cleaner CONCENTRATE that gives excellent soil removal when used in steam & water extraction carpet cleaning equipment. Carpex contains optical brighteners & anti-redeposition agents that help fiber stay bright and cleaner longer. FOR USE ON wool or synthetic fivers including nylon, acrylic, polyolefin and polyester fibers. (Note: Use of high temperatures on wool may cause shrinkage. Always test all material for color fastness and bleeding). Low foam formula.
- Specifically designed ultra cleaner concentrate that gives excellent soil removal when used in steam, hot or cold water extractor carpet cleaning equipment.
- Originally designed with the truck mount commercial unit with dilution ratio of ¼ oz. per gallon of water, making Carpex one of the most cost-effective extraction cleaners available.
- Contains optical brightener to enhance that new look.
- For use on: wool, synthetic, nylon, acrylic, polyolefin and polyester fibers.
- Low to no foam.
- Retards soil. Contains Anti-redeposit agents that keep fibers cleaner longer.
- Use at 1/4oz. per gallon water, unless carpet area is extremely soiled
- Carpex can be diluted and used as a pre-spray/spotter at 25% concentrate 75% water.
- Overlap your cleaning passes to assure uniform cleaning.
- Pre-treat your spots and agitate with manual brush or use a cylindrical powered port-a-scrub unit.
- Allow enough dry time for carpet, use blowers or fans where appropriate to aid dry time.
- Can be used with microfiber carpet pads for spin cleaning (low moisture), wet surface area and carpet at normal ¼ oz. per gallon dilution. Rinse pads and re-use during process.