106171 - PIONEER BRITE Automatic Car Wash Concentrate, 55 gl. drum
- HIGH, STABLE FOAM FORMULA
- LUBRICATES BRUSHES
- FLOATS AWAY SOIL
- ECONOMICAL IN USE: highly dilutable
- Formulated for traditional tunnel type or coin operated car washes.
- Do NOT use in pressure type car washes.
APPLICATION: Tunnel type or coin operated car washes. Safe on all vehicle surfaces through mechanical cleaning devices with cold or hot water.
- Appearance: clear, yellow liquid - Dilute ACW Concentrate with water
- Odor: Characteristic 500:1 (1/4 oz. per gallon) for automatic
- Density (lbs/gal)(+ 1 @20o C): 8.46 tunnel or coin operated car washes.
- pH(conc.)(+5 @20oC): 10.5 - For hand car washing, dilute
- Refractive index( + .0020 @20oC): 1.3515 250:1 (1/2 oz. per gallon).
- % Volatile organic compounds(VOC): 5.00
- Foam generation: high, stable
- Stability (40o – 120oF): stable
- Freeze/thaw stability: Ok, 3 cycles