104360 - Pioneer Brite Grill Magic Concentrate, 12 x 32 oz. (other sizes available)
1.Heat grill to temperature 175o to 200oF.
- Dilute GRILL MAGIC CONCENTRATE with equal parts water and pour on grill.
- Allow to soak of a minute or two, then scrape off loosened deposits. If necessary, re-apply and scrape stubborn spots.
- Rinse with potable water.
- Apply cooking oil to grill surface to prevent food from sticking.
OVENS, STOVES, RANGES, ROTISSERIES, VENTS AND HOODS:
- If possible, use on warm (150o to 200oF) equipment.
- Use straight for heaviest deposits or dilute with up to 5 parts water for lighter grease deposits.
- Allow several minutes for penetrating chemical action.
- Rinse with water or wipe with a wet rag.
- For heaviest deposits reapplication may be necessary.
- Use large stainless steel container or cast iron pot and add one pint of GRILL MAGIC Concentrate per gallon of water.
- Bring temperature to near boiling and soak burner until clean.
- Rinse thoroughly with potable water.
DEEP VAT FRYERS:
- Fill fryers with water and add 2 to 4 oz. GRILL MAGIC CONCENTRATE per gallon of water for daily cleaning. If cleaning on a weekly basis, use 6 to 12 oz. concentrate per gallon of water.Bring temperature to near boiling and maintain until clean.
- Empty cleaning solution and rinse fryer with clean water.